NewsWorkshop Program online
Important DatesPapers due:
May 25, 2016 (final) Notification: June 17, 2016 Workshop Date: Aug 22, 2016
Workshop ProceedingsEuro-Par Workshops (incl. REPPAR) 2015
Euro-Par Workshops (incl. REPPAR) 2014
Call for Papers/Tutorials/Talks
The workshop is focused on the design, implementation, execution, and analysis of experiments in parallel and distributed computing (including HPC, Clouds, Networking, Big Data) to improve the reproducibility of results.
2 Topics addressed in the workshop include:
- Experimental design of parallel computing experiments
- Experiences and best practices for conducting experiments (including papers that address the reproduction of other articles)
- Supporting reproducibility in experimental testbeds for parallel computing
- Tools for reproducible research (e.g., control of experiments, versioning, archiving)
- Analysis of experimental data (e.g., visualization, statistical analysis, provenance)
- Automated uncertainty quantification for experimental workflows (or data-focused workflows)
- Systems to incorporate (potentially very large) data into automated testing frameworks
- Sustainable models for public data sharing
3 Paper Types
- full workshop paper: a regular article with up to 12 pages
Please note that only full workshop papers (10-12 pages), which have been positively reviewed by at least three referees before being presented at the workshop, may be included in the workshop proceedings.
4 Demos and Tutorials
We welcome demos and tutorials addressing (potential) solutions to the reproducibiblity/replicability problem. Please contact us directly if you want to give a tutorial (demo).
5 Contributed Talks
The workshop will provide several slots (20 min talk + 5 min questions) for contributed talks. We therefore invite scientists to submit abstracts (max. 1 page) of contributed talks that are related to the workshop topics. The abstracts accepted for contributed talks will not be included in the workshop proceedings. Please submit the abstract through EasyChair.
6 Important Dates
- Workshop papers due (extended):
6 May 201625 May 2016
- Workshop author notification: 17 June 2016
- Workshop paper (for informal workshop proceedings) due: 29 July 2016
- Workshop camera-ready papers due: 3 October 2016
- Demos/Tutorials proposals due: 10 June 2016
- Abstract of contributed talks due: 10 June 2016
Accepted articles will be published in the Euro-Par workshop proceedings after the conference.
Submissions are handled through the EasyChair conference system.
To submit your paper, log in to the EasyChair website of the Euro-Par workshops (Euro-Par 2016 WS) and select the track "Reproducibility in Parallel Computing (REPPAR)".
Papers should not exceed 12 pages and must comply with the Springer LNCS format. Papers that do not comply with this format will be rejected.
- Sascha Hunold, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
- Arnaud Legrand, CNRS, LIG Grenoble, France
- Lucas Nussbaum, CNRS, LORIA, France
- Mark Stillwell, Imperial College London, UK
10 Program Committee
- James McClure, Virginia Tech, USA
- Swann Perarnau, Argonne National Lab, USA
- Robert Ricci, University of Utah, USA
- Luka Stanisic, Inria Bordeaux - Sud-Ouest, France